Get Started Guide
You're very welcome to Elfsight affiliate program! 🎉 To start your affiliate journey on the right foot, we've prepared this a step-by-step guide to navigate you in the program and in your affiliate dashboard.
In this article
Step 1. Confirm your email
In case you haven't signed up yet, here's a link - https://elfsight.affise.com/v2/sign/up 😉
After you submit your application, you will receive an email with a link to confirm your email and to access your affiliate account.
Step 2. Access your affiliate dashboard
Our program is powered by Affise, a trusted tracking platform that helps us ensure that all sales you report to us are tracked, and you receive credit for your efforts. To access your affiliate dashboard, login - https://elfsight.affise.com/v2/sign/in
This dashboard is your go-to place for all the necessary materials to promote Elfsight, including your unique affiliate tracking link, performance statistics, and quick access to promotional assets, the Affiliate Help Center, and many other helpful resources. Let's take a look at what you can find in your affiliate dashboard.
Step 3. Find your affiliate tracking link
Your affiliate tracking link is a unique URL that identifies you as an affiliate and tracks any sales generated through that link.
To find your affiliate tracking link:
- Go to Offers → Available → Standard or Old Program offer → click Get Links.
Please note that the Old program offer is only applicable to affiliates who had participated in the earlier versions of the program.
- Click to copy your Tracking link:If you'd like to generate links to the specific Elfsight widgets or any other elfsight.com page, add sub-ids for more detailed tracking, please have a look at a full tutorial about Affiliate Links.
Step 4. Set up your payout method
We recommend to set up your withdrawal method right after you signed up, to ensure you receive your affiliate commissions in a timely and efficient manner. You can select PayPal or bank account method. To set up payouts, please follow the steps in the How to set up Payouts article.
Without a withdrawal method, any commissions earned would simply accumulate in your account, but you would not be able to access the funds. We send commissions to affiliates who reached $50 threshold at the end of each month.
Step 5. Download promo materials to boost sales
Using promotional materials for affiliate marketing is crucial. We have designed creatives to attract attention and persuade your potential customers to subscribe for Elfsight apps. Have a look at all Promo Materials available in the Elfsight affiliate program.
Step 6. Use high-converting tactics
We've gathered all proven tactics on how to start promoting Elfsight and added a few examples of content, that was created by our affiliates to inspire you. Here what you can start with:
- Share Elfsight widgets with your followers on social media (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
Create a post with your affiliate link or record a short video (Instagram Stories or Reels, YouTube Shorts and etc.) talking about Elfsight widgets and how they can help to deal with daily website tasks.
- Write articles about Elfsight widgets
Outline top Elfsight widgets (Instagram, Facebook feeds, Age Verification, Chat and Review widgets). Or create ‘How-to’ tutorials, telling about the easiest way to integrate chats, sliders, and other website components via Elfsight widgets.
- Promote Elfsight on your YouTube channel
Add your affiliate link to the description of your already published video tutorials, or create how-to tutorials about Elfsight. Learn this tactic from the interview with our affiliate Marek Kamenicky.
- Help users on popular thematic forums about website design, like Squarespace, Webflow, BigCommerce, Shopify and other forums and communities. Our affiliate Tuan is adept at helping others, he shared his story here.
- Tell about Elfsight widgets on your podcast, live streams or educational courses
Teach your audience how they can benefit using Elfsight widgets: how to engage more users, increase sales or boost company trust. Check the podcast created by our affiliate Eric.
- Share Elfsight apps to your friends and colleagues.
We absolutely love when you share your affiliate content about Elfsight with us! It's amazing to see your creativity and ideas in action. 💙
So don't hesitate to send us your blog articles, videos or even social media posts to [email protected]. We'll be happy to share your content with our users, too!
What is not allowed in the program?
We're sure you already read the program rules before the sign-up, but we'd just like to remind you about them:
- Don't bid on Elfsight keywords. It is strictly prohibited to use Pay-per-click advertising to bid on brand keywords: Elfsight, elfsight.com, elf site and other variations or misspellings.
- Don't spam;
- Don't use Elfsight for your domain names or, say, that your company develops Elfsight widgets.
- Don't copy content from elfsight.com
We have a system that checks these rules. If we notice you are doing any of the above, we reserve the right to deactivate your account and exclude you from the program at any time, without prior notice.
Be informed about program news!
To stay up to date with Elfsight and reach us quickly, there are a few options:
- Join the Telegram chat for Elfsight Affiliates to stay informed about program updates and news:
- Participate in the community of Elfsight users and affiliates:
- Connect with Olga, an Elfsight affiliate manager, on LinkedIn:
- Or, if you prefer, you can click here to chat with our Affiliate team right now!
We really hope this article gives you a hand during the launch phase. Good luck with those affiliate sales and let's make some💰!