How to configure a widget for my client?
We're happy to know you've chosen Elfsight for your customers. In this article, we'll have a look at the most important things you need to focus on.
In this article:
- How to make a client referral and get my 30%?
- How to configure the widget for my client?
- I can't see funds for this transaction. What happened?
- Can I link my previous client's purchases?
How to make a client referral and get my 30%
Please look through the requirements for what purchase will be considered as the referral one. To get your 30% for the build, you should:
- use the referral link
- sign up for a new Elfsight account (absolutely the new one, not registered as an Elfsight account)
- not to switch to a new tab or switch on an incognito mode while creating this account.
How to configure the widget for my client?
Let's go through the entire process of configuring the widget for your customer:
Log in to your dashboard and copy your referral link:
Using the referral link, go to elfsight.com.
Click to Sign up. For each new client, use a new email address (client's or your own one)
Don't use your own Elfsight account!
Referral users whose email or domain coincides with yours won't be included in your referral payments.
- Create a widget and choose the required subscription plan
Choose the way you'd like to pay and insert your billing credentials
At this step, you can also change the email address for invoices (e.g. you need them to be sent to your email), just clicking on it below.
Your commission funds will appear soon in your Earnings tab.
I can't see funds for this transaction. What happened?
There are several reasons why you can't see the referral funds in your dashboard:
- You forgot to use your referral link.
- Instead of the tab with the referral URL, you've made a purchase via a new tab with elfsight.com or turn on an incognito mode.
- You have used your client account for Elfsight and haven't created a new account for your referral user.
- There was an issue with the tracking performance. However, we haven't experienced it yet, so please make sure you didn't do anything from the list above.
Can I link my previous client's purchases?
Unfortunately not. 😔
We can't link previous purchases made without referral links to your affiliate account. To get your $$$ share for these transactions, create a new account and re-build the widget for the customer. To carry you through this process, just contact us at [email protected]
Please always double-check if you're using your referral link to build a widget for a customer. 🙏