How to add your Tax documents? (for US-based affiliates)
If you're based in the United States, you will be required to provide an electronic Tax document in accordance with US tax laws. This is a requirement of the Impact Platform that hosts the Elfsight Affiliate Program. This guide can help you add all tax documents and withdraw funds easily.
To add Tax documents:
- Go to your Elfsight affiliate dashboard;
- Click Balance in the upper right corner of the navigation menu and select Tax Documents from the dropdown list:
- Select the required tax form according to your tax status:
Form W-9 ⟶ for any partner based in the US;
Form W-8 BEN ⟶ for individual foreign partners (i.e., not associated with or representing a company, organization, or entity) that are working with any brand based in the US.
Form W-8 BEN-E ⟶ for foreign companies, organizations, or entities working as a partner with any brand based in the United States.
- Select Continue and use the in-app DocuSign secured frame to fill out the tax form fields highlighted in red.
- Your bank account name (in the Bank Settings) must exactly match the name you submit on your tax form, otherwise, we can’t process your payments via EFT.
- The name and mailing address should be up-to-date on your submitted tax form, as this is where our service will mail Form 1099-MISC at the end of the tax year.
- The finance checking protocol takes into account: lower and upper-case lettering, full stops/periods/commas/question and exclamation marks, special characters, spacing.
- Please make sure all details you’ve entered are correct and click Finish to submit your Tax form.
Please pay attention to the following details when filling out your tax form:
If you have any other questions about the Tax form, feel free to contact us at [email protected], your personal manager will be happy to help you out!