How to set up your finance account?
In this article, we’ll help you to add your billing account details, auto-pay option and other financial information to make your payouts automatic and convenient.
In this article
Where can I edit my billing details?
You can add your billing account details (bank info or PayPal email address) in three possible ways:
- Click Setup Autopay in the dashboard Finance Widget:
- Select Bank Account from the Balance drop-down menu:
- Click ౦౦౦, then choose Settings ⟶ FINANCE ⟶ Bank account:
This is the form you need to fill in with your bank account details to withdraw your revenue from our affiliate program:
In the next part of our guide, we'll describe the main types of withdrawing money - via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or PayPal account. Choose your preferred option and check the information required to complete it.
How to add info for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)?
To withdraw money using an electronic money transfer, select Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): To complete the form, check the following details:
- Bank Location Country ⟶ Use the drop-down menu to select your bank's country.
- Payment Method ⟶ It will be set automatically after you chose Bank Location Country.
For payments in USD to US banks, EFT Withdrawal is free. Other countries use a FX Wire Transfer (with a processing fee your bank charges).
- Beneficiary Account Name ⟶ Enter your own or any other account holder's name of the bank account you're transferring to. For US-based affiliates, it must be an exact match with the info you submitted on your tax form. To check information about taxes, see this article.
- Bank Account Number for US, CA, AUS or International Bank Account Number (IBAN) for the rest of the country list ⟶ Just enter your bank account number or IBAN.
- ABA Routing Number (US)/ Swift Code (non-US)/ Routing Number(Canada) ⟶ Enter the info according to your country choice. If you’re not sure of the number, please contact your bank.
Please, make sure you have a bank account in a country where we can pay the amount being withdrawn to use EFT. See the example of the completed form below:
If you're not sure about your bank account details, contact your local bank manager to confirm the information. If you need our assistance, you can always contact us at [email protected].
How to use my PayPal account?
To set up your PayPal withdrawal account, simply select PayPal as your preferred Payment Method. Please pay attention to the following things:
- A processing fee of 2% capped to $20.
- Via the Impact system, this payment method is available only for the following currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, NZD, PHP, HKD, SGD, SEK, DKK, NOK, ILS, and MXN.
- A maximum daily payout is $10,000 USD (or your local currency equivalent).
How to set up the Autopay function?
For the Elfsight Affiliate program, there are two scheduling options for both Electronic Funds Transfer or PayPal. Choose which one will work best for you:
- Get paid when your balance reaches a threshold
You can choose a payout minimum for your threshold yourself, starting from $10 to $250. Once your balance reaches this amount, we’ll send you money to your bank or your PayPal account.
- Get paid on a fixed day (1st or 15th)
Select the day of the month (1st or 15th) and we’ll send your funds according to this date and if you have at least $10 on your balance account. If the 1st or 15th occurs on a weekend or bank holiday, payments will be sent on the following business day.
If you have any difficulties with the setup of your billing information or any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We’ll be happy to help you out!